To download this module as a PDF, please click here.
The following is a list of experts who contributed to the development of the ICAP Blue Book.
The Blue Book is not a consensus document. It was developed and prepared by the International Center for Alcohol Policies. As a result, the recommendations it offers reflect the views of ICAP and not necessarily those of its contributors or its sponsoring companies.
- Mr. Keith Evans, Consultant, Australia
- Dr. Marcus Grant, ICAP, USA
- Dr. Marjana Martinic, ICAP, USA
- Mr. Godfrey Robson, Consultant, U.K.
- Mr. Donald Blair, Consultant, Poland
- Ms. Kathleen Elsig, Global Road Safety Partnership, Switzerland
- Prof. Dwight Heath, Brown University, USA
- Ms. Elisabeth Holmgren, Consultant, USA
- Ms. Eleni Houghton, Consultant, USA
- Mr. Jeff Lee, Mentor Foundation, U.K.
- Dr. John Orley, Consultant, U.K.
- Dr. Stanton Peele, Consultant, USA
- Mr. Jim Peters, Responsible Hospitality Institute, USA
- Dr. Moira Plant, Alcohol and Health Research Centre, U.K.
- Dr. Brian Quigley, University at Buffalo, SUNY, USA
- Dr. Helene Raskin-White, Rutgers University, USA
- Prof. Ann Roche, Flinders University, Australia
- Ms. Amy West, Consultant, USA
The Editorial Group would like to give special thanks to Daniya Tamendarova, Lucia Antalova, and Tony Pyle, whose research and editorial support made the development of the Modules and Targeted Interventions possible.
We would also like to thank all those who shared with us their examples of best practice and made available their resources for inclusion in the Targeted Interventions.